DelveInsight’s “Huntington’s Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Huntington’s Disease market trends in the seven major markets (7MM) (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, market drivers, barriers, unmet medical needs, current and forecasted market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Huntington’s Disease Disease Overview
According to Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Huntington’s disease is a fatal genetic disorder that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain.
It deteriorates a person’s physical and mental abilities usually during their prime working years and has no cure. It is caused by a single defective gene on chromosome 4—one of the 23 human chromosomes that carry a person’s entire genetic code.
No treatments can alter the course of Huntington’s disease. But medications can lessen some symptoms of movement and psychiatric disorders. And multiple interventions can help a person adapt to changes in his or her abilities for a certain amount of time.
Huntington’s Disease Market Key Facts
- As per the study conducted by Wexler et al. (2016), titled “Incidence of adult Huntington’s disease in the UK: a UK-based primary care study and a systematic review,” the prevalence of HD, as diagnosed and recorded in primary care records, has increased from 5.4 per 100,000 in 1990 to 12.3 per 100,000 in 2010 explaining that the occurrence of the disease has increased twofold in these years.
- According to a study by Swierzewski et al. (n.d.), one in every 10,000 persons—nearly 30,000 in the United States—have Huntington’s disease. Juvenile Huntington’s occurs in approximately 16% of all cases.
- Hayden et al. (2017), conducted a study titled “Epidemiology of Huntington disease,” which stated that an autosomal-dominant pattern of inheritance was shown in the early centuries on account of the 50% chance of transmission of the disease to offspring, following an unbroken line of affected relatives. Only those who inherit the mutation can pass it to the next generation.
Key Benefits of Huntington’s Disease Market Report
- The market report provides an in-depth analysis of Huntington’s Disease Market size, share, and epidemiology in 7MM.
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends & developments, key players operating in the market, and future competition that will drive and shape the market outlook in the upcoming years.
- The report covers the factors stimulating the Huntington’s Disease market growth, current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the patient population, unmet needs, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
The Huntington’s Disease market size shall grow during the forecast period owing to the launch of upcoming therapies.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Huntington’s Disease market size and share by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of market trends, growth opportunities of each marketed and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Visit to get more detailed insights @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/huntingtons-disease-market
The epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Huntington’s Disease patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major markets from 2017 to 2030. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted Huntington’s Disease epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Discover more about the epidemiological segmentation @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/huntingtons-disease-market
Huntington’s Disease Epidemiology Segmentation
- Prevalent Cases of Huntington’s Disease
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Huntington’s Disease
- Symptom-specific Prevalent Cases of Huntington’s Disease
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Huntington’s Disease market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers the drug uptake; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report also covers the Huntington’s Disease Pipeline Development Activities and provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stages and the key companies in the market involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses the recent development such as collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers, licensing patent details, and other information.
The dynamics of Huntington’s Disease is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosed methodologies and incremental healthcare spending across the world.
Several companies are developing late- and mid-stage products constructing a dynamic pipeline for Huntington’s disease. Owing to the positive outcomes of the potential candidates during the developmental stage by the key players hold the potential to create a significant positive shift in the Market Size and treatment scenario.
Some of the key companies in the Huntington’s Disease Market include:
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Neurocrine Biosciences
- EIP Pharma
- SOM Biotech SL
And several others
Huntington’s Disease Therapies covered in the report includes:
And many more
For further information about the emerging therapies and key companies @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/huntingtons-disease-market
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Huntington’s Disease Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Huntington’s Disease Market Overview at a Glance
- Huntington’s Disease Disease Background and Overview
- Huntington’s Disease Patient Journey
- Huntington’s Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Huntington’s Disease Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Huntington’s Disease Treatment
- Huntington’s Disease Marketed Products
- Huntington’s Disease Emerging Therapies
- Huntington’s Disease Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Huntington’s Disease Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Huntington’s Disease Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Huntington’s Disease Market.
- Huntington’s Disease Market Drivers
- Huntington’s Disease Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/huntingtons-disease-market
Latest Reports By DelveInsight:
DelveInsight’s Huntington’s Disease Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Huntington’s Disease in the 7MM (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
Huntington’s Disease Pipeline Insights, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the market.
Latest Healthcare Blogs By DelveInsight:
- Key Companies in the Follicular Lymphoma Market
- HIV Therapeutics Landscape
- Covid-19 Pandemic and the Social Determinants of Health
- Diabetes Management and Care Market
- Pharma Competitive Intelligence
- Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
- Key Companies in Gene Therapy for Hemophilia Market
- Key Companies in IgA Nephropathy Market
- Major Drivers and Barriers in the Smart Hospital Market
- Top Drugs Launched in 2021
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Phone No: +91-9650213330
Email: [email protected]
Connect With Us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
For Latest Update: Healthcare Blog
Request for Sample Copy of the Report at: