Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA Level-1

what a coincidence....I am also doing coding whole day. I am working in Wipro Tech, Kolkata.
    So lets get ready for L1 Jun'11. By the way are you doing any other certification course in Finance or planning to go for MBA in future?

Quote Originally Posted by optimisticAL View Post
    what a coincidence....I am also doing coding whole day. I am working in Wipro Tech, Kolkata.
    So lets get ready for L1 Jun'11. By the way are you doing any other certification course in Finance or planning to go for MBA in future?
    Yep, let's do it next year in June.

Can anybody let me know what is the average age by which people complete all the CFA Levels (L1 to L3).

@Sriram: Is it possible to get into Finance field after completing L1, although having 2-3 years exp in IT field.How many years of work exp do you have.

@anita123: How many years of work exp do you have.

CFA L1 2010 Exam Preparation discussion

Hello,I am Shivangi.I am appearing for the CFA L1 exams in december'2010.I am pretty new to this forum.I am keen to know about about other ppl who are also appearing for the exam and how are their preparations going on?

I have completed my ICFAI CFA and working in I Banking domain,custody services as of now.Please drop by and let me know about yourself!

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Shivangi.Shikhar View Post
    Hello,I am Shivangi.I am appearing for the CFA L1 exams in december'2010.I am pretty new to this forum.I am keen to know about about other ppl who are also appearing for the exam and how are their preparations going on?

I have completed my ICFAI CFA and working in I Banking domain,custody services as of now.Please drop by and let me know about yourself!

Thanks,
    Welcome to the forum Shivangi!

You have mentioned that you are working in I-banking domain. What exactly is your job profile?

Hi to all friends.

Please include me fo the batch of 2011 Level I

I am Ranjeet and working in Bank of Maharashtra.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjeet1975 View Post
    Hi to all friends.

Please include me fo the batch of 2011 Level I

I am Ranjeet and working in Bank of Maharashtra.

Thank you.
    Welcome to the gang ranjeet

Quote Originally Posted by Shivangi.Shikhar View Post

Thanks,
    hey Shivangi,

Can u plz tell me why you feel that the US CFA is required after you have completed the Indian CFA?

Looking for your active participation in the group.
    So Start firing your ideas

Hi frnds.. this is Shahbaz Khan.. I am also planning to take up CFA Level - 1 in June 2011.... i hav completed my Bachelor Degree in BBM n dont have any work experience,,,, So include me in ur discussion.....

& the big news for CFA Level 1 june 2011 is tht the Curriculum has been changed.... ther has been some minor changes: Please chk out the below link and do reply:

http://www.finquiz.com/cfa_level_1_c...nges_2010_2011