Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 613

Thread: CFA Level-1

  1. #481
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi All,

    I am Anup Joshi a new joinee to grp. I wish to knw if there is a center in India for level 1 exams in June 2012.

    Regads.

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by anuppjoshi View Post
    Hi All,

    I am Anup Joshi a new joinee to grp. I wish to knw if there is a center in India for level 1 exams in June 2012.

    Regads.
    Hi Anup,

    Welcome to the Group!!!

    Till now, CFA Institute has not declared any center but it is expected that they'll announce a few centers for the June exam.

  3. #483
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhi Taleja View Post
    Hello Rishu,

    You can try Pristine as they have good faculty.

    Some videos are helpful...u can find a few here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AllenResources
    Thanks Nidhi.

    Gone through some videos, seems good. Although i got all videos of Kalpan Swesher for level 1 Of 2011.

  4. #484
    Vamsi
    Guest
    I am a candidate for CFA Level 1. Wish to join.

    Vamsi

  5. #485
    Vamsi
    Guest
    Hi Rishukumar
    Can you share the videos of Kaplan Schweiser if you dont mind to?
    I have 16 years of IT experience mostly in Financial Services Companies. I have registered myself for June 2012 Exam abroad and I am hopeful there will be center here in India.

  6. #486
    Vamsi
    Guest
    Nidhi
    Thanks for sharing these resources..

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamsi View Post
    Nidhi
    Thanks for sharing these resources..
    Vamsi,

    Are you working in Mumbai? Then you can get the video CDs from Vile Parle.

  8. #488
    ksl77
    Guest
    I just register last week and waiting for me study material to arrive. I do have the eBooks but reading makes it too boring. So hope books arrive soon. I am in Austin TX. If anyone around here would like to team up, I will be happy to participate. I am committed guy so look for someone with the same interest.

    Good luck guys for your prep.

  9. #489
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamsi View Post
    Hi Rishukumar
    Can you share the videos of Kaplan Schweiser if you dont mind to?
    I have 16 years of IT experience mostly in Financial Services Companies. I have registered myself for June 2012 Exam abroad and I am hopeful there will be center here in India.
    Hey i have downloaded it. I Got the torrent file from Demonoid. If u want i can send you the torrent file.

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by rishukumar View Post
    Hey i have downloaded it. I Got the torrent file from Demonoid. If u want i can send you the torrent file.
    Rishu, please send the link to download the videos.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •