Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIIA (Swiss) or CMT (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Chandan Jha View Post
    Hiiii
    Could anyone send me the Syllabus of CFA (US) and CIIA (swiss)? And also guide me about which course would be fine for me. I have done MBA in finance in 2010. I want to be in finance field only. I am interested to do advance course in finance in order to get a good job. Is Acturial Science the best option? My email ID is chandankjha@yahoo.com.
    Hi Chandan -

Pls check this link: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogr...ges/index.aspx

You can find the LOS details which is basically the syllabus for CFA exam.

Nidhi

the value of CFA was top notch years ago, but recently have been diminishing as too many people are having it. Apart from this you have many options to choose. ICOFP.org can give you better explanation over all your concert topics.

All the best !!

financial
    Quote Originally Posted by icofp View Post
    the value of CFA was top notch years ago, but recently have been diminishing as too many people are having it. Apart from this you have many options to choose. ICOFP.org can give you better explanation over all your concert topics.

All the best !!
    Hi everybody. I would like to clarify some aspects that it seems to be not enogh clear about the 2 certifications (CIIA vs CFA).

first of all, following the the previous post, you can find information about CIIA at this links
    www.cpmrindia.org

and the syllabus http://www.aciia.org/files/Complete_...nges_Sep08.pdf

then I would like to tell you my opinion about the 2 certifications.
    For sure the CFA certification is more popular around the world for 2 reasons:
    1) It is american certification, and as you know american are better-known in the finance world than European (CIIA was born in Swiss)
    2) CIIA certification is younger (2000) than CFA (early 50th)

But, after that, I would say that both the certification are valid and can give you a good passport for the finance careers.
    The CFA has 3 exams each of that lasts 6 hours (total 18 hours exams) and there is 1 exam a year
    The CIIA has 6 Exams each of that last 3 hours (total 18 hours Exams) and there are 2 exams a year

The advantage you can have preparinm the CIIA certification is the possibility to have less stress becouse you have the possibility to split each subject in more time.

fyetfav

Question Mba Live Projects In Hyderabad, Project Help

i'm 2nd year student in mba i want to know few details about .. were is the right place to perform live projects in hyderabad india..