Thread: Update for CFA 2015

Update for CFA 2015

Hi all. In 2015, the CFA level 1 exam has changed. Here is the New mind map for cfa level 1 2015. letís update and study now. Itís free. I hope that they can help you save your time and pass the exam.

http://adf.ly/8442469/cfa1-2015

View more 2014:

http://adf.ly/8442469/mediafire-cfa1

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies for 2015 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2015 CFA all levels (CFA Institute Coursepack, Arif Videos, IFT Notes, Schweser Notes , Wiley elan Study Notes, Various Qbanks & Practice papers)
    2. 2015 FRM-I & II (GARP Coursepack, Schweser Notes, Bionic turtle notes, Qbanks)
    3. 2015 ERP (GARP Coursepack, Vivera risk concept checkers, AIM Statements, Practice Papers)
    4. 2015 CPA (Wiley Study Guides, Wiley Focus Notes)

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

Thanks for this information. Anna university, Chennai to release the much awaited exam results for students of affiliated colleges and univ campus of different zones anna university results 2015 Candidates who've written the Anna university results may check by entering the Register Number , and the result will be shown up for regular & arrear papers ( if have any). Many people want to go in Govt. Sector they wish the jobs in this area due to the security in career and a many more other benefits, so aspirants who wish govt. job need to focused preparation for making the career in the Govt. Sector, because there are limited seats available in the Govt Sector and numbers of candidate apply for the single job. visit:http://applicationform2015.com

HI,

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies for 2015 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2015 CFA all levels

2. 2015 FRM-I & II

3. 2015 ERP

4. 2015 CPA

5. 2015 CAIA

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

An offshore company can purchase or be assigned the right to use a copyright, patent, trademark or know-how by its original holders with a power to sublicence. Upon acquisition of the intellectual property right the offshore company can then enter into agreement with licensees around the world who would be able to exploit the intellectual property right in various countries.
    Offshore Direct provide legal company formation solutions.

CFA Level 1 is the first level out of three levels. Candidates must pass all three levels of examinations one by one. CFA Level I exam takes place twice a year (June and December). CFA Level II & III exams are held once a year (June).

CFA Level 1 is the first level out of three levels. Candidates must pass all three levels of examinations one by one. CFA Level I exam takes place twice a year (June and December). CFA Level II & III exams are held once a year (June).iplaneducation.com

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies available for 2016 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2016 CFA all levels,
    2. 2016 FRM-I & II,
    3. 2015 PRM,
    4. 2015 ERP,
    5. 2015 CPA,
    6. 2015 CAIA,
    7. 2015 ACCA,
    8. 2015 CIMA
    9. 2015 GMAT