Thread: Seeking Intern-ship: Investment Analysis/ Equity Valuation

Seeking Intern-ship: Investment Analysis/ Equity Valuation

Hello,

I would like to present my candidature for an intern-ship into Investment/Valuation analysis (Equity/Private Equity).

Please go through a brief about me.

I am an ambitious and energetic candidate, looking forward to pursuing a career into Investment Banking (PE/ VC). I have qualified CFA Level- 1 in the attempt of June-13. A training in basic Financial Modelling has helped me increase my knowledge base of Corporate Finance and Valuation along with pretty handy MS-Excel skills too.

In the meanwhile I was actively managing a construction project back in my home town and currently involved into leasing the building along with Financial Advisory as a freelancer to grasp concept of risk and return advisory and gaining financial independence through Mutual Funds. In January 14', I was also associated with ESOP Consulting for a very short term.

I am preparing for CFA Level 2, exam is on the 7th of June, result of which shall be out by late July. I am keen in utilizing the time from the exam to the result in professionally grooming myself into Investment Analysis (Equity/PE Valuation).

I am based in Pune and open to relocation anywhere in India.

Thanks and regards,
    Tanul Shankushal
    +91-8408041250.
    tanulshn@gmail.com

BMC Recruitment 2015!!

Posted about an hour ago BMC Junior Engineer enlistment 2015 was discharged. Intrigued hopefuls can request MCGM enrollment warning 2015 of 304 opening in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical fields. bmc recruitment 2015 Hopefuls ought to apply MCGM Online application from 12th May 2015. Indian Govt. Publish the job notification for our different-different organization like PSU’s Defence, Govt. Institution, Banks, Railways, and many more such organization comes in the Government Sector. Many people want to go in Govt. Sector they wish the jobs in this area due to the security in career and a many more other benefits, so aspirants who wish govt. job need to focused preparation for making the career in the Govt. Sector, because there are limited seats available in the Govt Sector and numbers of candidate apply for the single job.visit: http://sarkarinaukriexam.org