Thread: What ia the scope of MBA in management.

Banned

What ia the scope of MBA in management.

my brother is doing MBA from DITM college Which is affiliated to MDU. So doing MBA in management is not a good idea or not a bad idea. please suggest me.

The main aim of MBA in Common Management is to practice applicants in tracking the normal functions of the company. Usually such functions are supervised by CEO, chief professional, vice-president or professional panel of administrators.

Should I opt for CFA or MBA?

Hello,
    I am a 22 year Computer Engineer working as a IT professional for 7 months. I am confused regarding my post-grad degrees. Should I opt for CFA or MBA? I am scratching my head regarding this but cant reach a decision. please help.

Thanks & Regards
    Rajeev kumar

Quote Originally Posted by gowri View Post
    Hello,
    I am a 22 year Computer Engineer working as a IT professional for 7 months. I am confused regarding my post-grad degrees. Should I opt for CFA or MBA? I am scratching my head regarding this but cant reach a decision. please help.

Thanks & Regards
    Rajeev kumar
    Hi Rajeev,

You can try back calculating your steps to remove this confusion.

What is your final career goal? What would you like to do 5-10 years from now?
    If the answer is to:
    1. work as a Research Analyst or a Portfolio Manager,
    2. manage investments, or
    3. work in a profile related to asset management
    then CFA will be useful.

Otherwise MBA is a general degree which will open more opportunities. MBA is generally sufficient for most Corporate Finance jobs.

- Sougata

Banned
    thanx sonali

The main aim of MBA in Management is to train candidates in monitoring the general operations of the company. Usually such operations are monitored by CEO, president, vice-president or executive board of directors. By completing this degree, you provide yourself with a much needed boast to join the ranks of higher-ups in your organization.