Thread: Tips for Getting Jobs in Corporate Finance

Post Tips for Getting Jobs in Corporate Finance

Tips for Getting Jobs in Corporate Finance

• Obtain a Internship and/or Study Abroad for a semester
    • Choose Accounting as your two-piece course sequence unless you have a very strong interest in another area
    • Obtain a leadership position in a student organization
    • Participate in Business Case Competitions, Simulation such as Penn State’s Next CEO or the annual J&J Case Competition, and trading competitions such as Penn State’s Global Trading Competition
    • Attend company presentations on campus and job fairs
    • Research the company and industry before an interview

Thanks for the useful tips. These are must if you are looking for a decent job

Yeah i also thankful to you because these tips are very useful for me because i am new in Finance and want gain extra knowledge about Finance and these tips helps me a lot in this matter.

Thanks for your tips because i am highly interested in the finance jobs . it will be very helpful for me.

Solution!!!

Participate in Business Case Competitions, Simulation such as Penn State€™s Next CEO or the annual J&J Case Competition, and trading competitions such as Penn State Global Trading Competition
    Attend company presentations on campus and job fairs bestundertaking.com
    Many people want to go in Govt. Sector they wish the jobs in this area due to the security in career and a many more other benefits, so aspirants who wish govt. job need to focused preparation for making the career in the Govt. Sector, because there are limited seats available in the Govt Sector and numbers of candidate apply for the single job.
    Aspirants need to check the information regarding to the any Government jobs, which are given in official advertisement at our portal sarkarinaukaricareer.com you can follow us through our daily e-mails newsletter. We are also on the Facebook and tweeters for daily updates like our page.
    visit: http://applicationform2015.com

This tips are so helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for your knowledge and FreeJobAlert awareness.