Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: What is Investment Banking?

You can try for job in investment bank like JP Morgan, Accenture, QTP.

Hi Guys,

I just found a cool link giving all information on Investment Banking, where can I find more data?
    http://gradopedia.com/job-function/i...ervices-group/

Hello...
    You can start career in banking sector. Start preparation of IBPS and other banking exam.

The digital markets have changed the complete market dynamics and have managed to make inroads to many investment options and investment banking is one such option which helps in raising funds by acting as client or agent by issuing securities and tradebulls provides an effective platform for executing all such needs on click of a button.

While the trading system has witnessed a drastic change, and so are the investment criteria and jargons. Investment banking being one of the banking terms, helps people providing various financial related services catering to individuals and corporate. Tradebulls have been providing an online platform for all trading and financial services and has been acting as a financial adviser for all the investors.

You want to explore the world of investment sector and want to grow high in the same. Take help of an online portal for the same such as Tradebulls, it will help you in getting the right start and tips to boost the same also.