Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA from ICFAI

Re: Indian CFA or CIIA from ACIIA,Switzerland

Thanks for the info.
    Where in Mumbai will the test be held?

Hi All,

Here are the details of the Mock CFA Level 1 test conducted by US based CFA prep company Elan Guides (www.elanguides.com).

Please note the date, timing and venue for the Free Mock CFA, Level 1.

The free mock exam of 3 hours will be followed by a Q&A session by Basit, CEO, Elan Guides, USA. He would highlight on the focus areas of prep for the CFA test, and specifically on what does not get covered sufficiently in popular CFA prep books.

Basit's profile is as follows:Basit is a CFA graduated with honors from the world renowned Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, USA with majors in Finance and Legal Studies. He went on to obtain his CFA Charter in 2006, passing all three Levels at the first attempt. Basit has his own private wealth management business, and has been teaching CFA candidates across all three levels for the past several years. At Elan Guides, aside from being a member of the Board of Directors, he is a part of the content team and also the lead Level I lecturer.

The venue:
    Shishuvihar School,
    Ground floor (Air Conditioned) class rooms,
    Lakhamsi Nappu Road, Hindu Colony,
    Diagonally Opp: Ruia College
    Dadar (E), Mumbai 400 014.

This is diagonally opposite to Ruia College and right behind Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya. This is an 5 minutes walk from Dadar Railway Station.

The date: 22nd May, Saturday

The Timings: 5:30 p.m. to 9.30 (or more if required). People may come in earlier (4.30 p.m.) if you would like to interact with our faculty.

Hope this helps.

Best,
    Anshul

Hello All,

We will be holding the ONLINE CFA Level 1 Mock Test on an ongoing basis.

Any one who wants to know the current level of CFA preparation or attempt a mock test can register at: http://www.proavenues.com/cfa and we will send across the username password and the link for the test by email or SMS.

We will also be posting the performance and the scores regularly, besides informing students of any discounts or interaction with the Elan Guides CEO. If you wish to discuss any part of your preparation, you can reach us at: +91 9619 565 006 to schedule an appointment.

We also have regular Mock Test sessions at our office (#301, Thacker Tower, Sector 17, Near Saraswat Bank, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, 400705) - So if you are around Vashi, drop in and we can administer a mock in our office itself

You can also have a look at the courses and the material that we offer: Elan Guides - For special discounts, give us a call (9619 565 006) and we will be able to help you out.

In case any one faces a problem, please write to us: cfa@proavenues.com or call: +91 - 9619 565 006

Best,
    Anshul

Thanks Anshul for providing the online version.
    It'll be great if you come up with similar tests for other levels of the CFA exam.

- Neetu

Thank you Anshul for providing the online version.
    It'll be great if you come up with similar tests for other levels of the CFA exam.

- Neetu

Re: CFA from ICFAI!!!!!

Thank you this is great info..

hiiiiiiii
    can neone pls tell me the process(or link) of enrollment or registration for CFA from ICFAI?

Quote Originally Posted by aashi1223 View Post
    hiiiiiiii
    can neone pls tell me the process(or link) of enrollment or registration for CFA from ICFAI?

You can try to get more info from: http://www.iutripura.edu.in/

Talking cfa

Quote Originally Posted by sonali.gucchait@gmail.com View Post
    Can someone upload some sample question papers of ICFAI's CFA...that'll help me to understand how tough it is...

Hai,

I am also waiting for the sample question papers and hiw many groups did u completed.
    can you reply me as soon as you see my message.
    Thank you so much.

Some ICFAI CFA papers can be found here:
    http://www.uploadcity.com/?q=icfai+cfa+past+exam+papers