Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA Level-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhi Taleja View Post
    Hey Rishu,

I can download the file but what should I do next?
    Hey Nidhi,
    The file which u'r getting on download is a torrent file and to download all the videos you have to install a torrent downloader in ur PC which will recognize the torrent file which u got here and will download the videos for you.
    For more info on torrent
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)
    You need a decent internet connection to download all the videos which r almost more than 12 in number and upto 4.5gb in size altogether.
    You can try this torrent downloader
    http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=win
    Simply Click on the downloaded link(of the videos) after installation of uTorrent and u'r good to go.
    Cheers
    Rishu

CFA Fees for second deadline 15th Feb '12

Hi all,

One interesting observation for registration till Second deadline 15th Feb '12.
    Those who registered for CFA before the 1st deadline, had to pay US $ 1030 (Considering fees for ebook curriculum) the dollar rate was INR 48.44 (Max upto 21st Sep '11). So they did end up paying less than 50 K.
    Now Compare that with Current situation USD $ 1125 (fees for ebook curriculum) upto 15th Feb '12 the value of dollar 28th Dec '12 is INR >53.50 so now the fees is more than 60 K.
    If the value remains above INR 53.50 till 15th Feb (which is most likely to go up more in near future) the total extra paid by applicants will be more than 10 K (i:e 20% Extra from the 1st deadline Fees).
    Wondering, in how many ways Euro Zone crisis/Indian Inflation/Indian Political & Economic Scenario ETC will be taking a toll on Us
    Rishu

Quote Originally Posted by rishukumar View Post
    Hi all,

One interesting observation for registration till Second deadline 15th Feb '12.
    Those who registered for CFA before the 1st deadline, had to pay US $ 1030 (Considering fees for ebook curriculum) the dollar rate was INR 48.44 (Max upto 21st Sep '11). So they did end up paying less than 50 K.
    Now Compare that with Current situation USD $ 1125 (fees for ebook curriculum) upto 15th Feb '12 the value of dollar 28th Dec '12 is INR >53.50 so now the fees is more than 60 K.
    If the value remains above INR 53.50 till 15th Feb (which is most likely to go up more in near future) the total extra paid by applicants will be more than 10 K (i:e 20% Extra from the 1st deadline Fees).
    Wondering, in how many ways Euro Zone crisis/Indian Inflation/Indian Political & Economic Scenario ETC will be taking a toll on Us
    Rishu
    Haha...nice analysis dude!

That's why we need to study Derivatives properly. You could have hedged the currency risk by buying some Futures or Options

Sriram Raju i m not sure about videos but surly u can get cfa level 1 note in free at allaboutfinancialstudies.com
    i found it accidently n its awsome no registration no login just go to the required page n boom download

hmm... as far i knw u can download free practice paper free question paper and mpck paper from allaboutfinancialstudies.com
    with different year n for all three level

yes govt has granted permission to conduct examination in INDIA in 2012.

Great effort Dnpatel if you want some materrial for ur grp such as free sample/mock test paper aur schwer notes u can
    download it from allaboutfinancialstudies.com
    stuffs theor in will be hepl for u to gain knwlge as well as viewers for group

I am ready..kindly add me to cfa l2 group

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dipuluvsu View Post
    I am ready..kindly add me to cfa l2 group
    Please join the CFA Level 2 group here:
    http://www.daulatguru.com/finance-fo...-L2-candidates

hey fellows,
    i am in dilemma right now. i have done graduation with b.com degree. i have no work experience till now. i don't have much knowledge in investment field, just know basic financial concepts. but i am pretty much interested in investment area. so, shall i go for mba finance or cfa? coz i've heard that cfa is a tougher course for newbees?