Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 613

Thread: CFA Level-1

  1. #491
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    9

    CFA videos

    Quote Originally Posted by naveen View Post
    Rishu, please send the link to download the videos.
    PM your mail id i'll mail u the torrent file.

  2. #492
    Amee
    Guest

    Smile Need for CFA level 1 videos

    HI Rishukumar,

    Please will u share the CFA level 1 videos also.If you want then i can send u mine email id.

    Please reply soon.

    Thank u so much,
    Amee

  3. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by rishukumar View Post
    PM your mail id i'll mail u the torrent file.
    Thanks Rishu...

    I guess other DG members will also like to get this file. Is it possible for you to zip the file and upload in Google Docs (or in any other file sharing service) and make the file public?

    You can just post the link here and we'll download the file.

    Naveen

  4. #494
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    hi my name is srinivas
    i am frm BITS pilani and i will be in delhi frm jan5
    i am preparing for CFAlevel 1 exam
    i jus want to know where can i find a good cfa L1 coaching institute
    pls suggest me some institutes

  5. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by srinivas kns View Post
    hi my name is srinivas
    i am frm BITS pilani and i will be in delhi frm jan5
    i am preparing for CFAlevel 1 exam
    i jus want to know where can i find a good cfa L1 coaching institute
    pls suggest me some institutes
    Srinivas:

    You can try Pristine (http://www.edupristine.com/centers/c...ning-in-delhi/) or Finguru (http://finguru.in).

  6. #496
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen View Post
    Thanks Rishu...

    I guess other DG members will also like to get this file. Is it possible for you to zip the file and upload in Google Docs (or in any other file sharing service) and make the file public?

    You can just post the link here and we'll download the file.

    Naveen
    Hey Mate,
    I think its not possible to post a torrent file in here.
    If u can do it i can mail u the zip file on a different id as it's not getting attached to a the PM in DG also.

    See If this link works for u.
    http://www.demonoid.me/files/downloa...54/03708883616
    Rishu

  7. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by rishukumar View Post
    Hey Mate,
    I think its not possible to post a torrent file in here.
    If u can do it i can mail u the zip file on a different id as it's not getting attached to a the PM in DG also.

    See If this link works for u.
    http://www.demonoid.me/files/downloa...54/03708883616
    Rishu
    Hey Rishu,

    I can download the file but what should I do next?

  8. #498
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anita123 View Post
    Srinivas:

    You can try Pristine (http://www.edupristine.com/centers/c...ning-in-delhi/) or Finguru (http://finguru.in).
    thnx for ur info

  9. #499
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re:CFA level-1

    If one does not have a proper financial background and not having much knowledge about it , it is possible to pass level 1

  10. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by carrotinvestment View Post
    If one does not have a proper financial background and not having much knowledge about it , it is possible to pass level 1
    Yes, you can pass if you put sufficient amount of time for preparation. Around 5 hours/day for 3-4 months may be required.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •