Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Finance jobs in India

riinfotech
    Quote Originally Posted by neetu View Post
    Ashish,

Futues First, Kolkata does hire engineers for trading roles.
    When I was in FF, the HR person was Sushmita.
    You may try contacting her at: susmita.dutta@futuresfirst.in

- Neetu

thanks neetu.. sharing this...

Job Opening : Asst. Manager - Treasury

Education : CA/CFA Level 3 passout

Experience Level : 1-3yrs in similar field

Description :

#To support the treasury function in pre-investment decision making, execution of investment/ disinvestment and settlement of accounts.

#To maintain physical records of all relevant documents, carry out on-going analysis of the post-investment performance and report relevant investment details to stakeholders like board members or audit committee.

#Knowledge of accounting standards and functioning of debt market is a must

Please mail your resumes to jdavda@nse.co.in/ soumickr@nse.co.in.

Awesome tips thank you for sharing it

Guidelines for a career in Investment Banking

Investment banking has altered over the years, starting as a partnership outline emphasized on supporting security issuance which is initial public offerings (IPOs) and secondary offerings, brokerage, and mergers and acquisitions, and developing into a full-service range taking into account securities research, proprietary trading, and investment management. Corporate finance is the customary facet of investment banks which also engages in helping customers raise funds in capital markets and giving advice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Career in investment banking surely seems vital now.

Aptitude is generally conclude the CAT exam syllabus however it will be somehow easy as comparison to the CAT. It is generally comprises with mathematical ability, reasoning and data interpretation. Through this you can apply various finance related job opening in India and other country.

Currently i am looking for job in Indian government sector, but i am not understand that how to get competitive exam notification and updates. So I Joined a coaching institute, they give me suggestion that you need to surf some websites. I follow them i need a site that give me freejobalert notification at one place. I search on google i got some amazing solution. Those sites are good and nice information providing from Rojgar Dhaba.

If any one is interested in government sector job like me, follow me. I think this is relevant and better solution to get all the government job notification at one place. It is really free of coast, time less work, get easy updates, get your state and local job for all public department jobs in current year.