Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Finance certification courses in India

Gaurav_FLIP
    Visit the following website to register for FLIP.

http://www.learnwithflip.com/

I agree you will be able to sell mutual funds after the certification,most of the people there use to do it and its been already proven by a lot of people who already take certification courses.

Cibop

Quote Originally Posted by outlookmoney View Post
    Hi all,

I want to make a career in financial area, can someone tell me about the financial certifications in India?

Thanks in advance
    Try CIBOP (Certified Investment banking operations professional). Imarticus institute in Mumbai offers this short term course and helps you with good placements also. They will also guide you through counseling in Finance courses.

I know of this institute called Imarticus in Mumbai which gives short term recognised courses in Finance like CIBOP and CIBIT..They also make you eligible for a CISI certification and help you with good placements. Why dont you connect with them online on their website, they have a live chat where you can discuss all your options and they will guide you properly. or Schedule an appointment on +91 22 6643 3777/8.

Nice discussion is presented here regarding AMFI(The Association of Mutual Funds in India)... I also want to know more about course structure, fees and Job prospectus etc.

National Institute of Securities Markets, NISM mock test and study material available and about exam information at intelivisto[dot]com website

The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) is dedicated to developing the Indian Mutual Fund Industry on professional, healthy and ethical lines and to enhance and maintain standards in all areas with a view to protecting and promoting the interests of mutual funds and their unit holders. After having AMFI Certificate you can work as Business Development Managers / Relationship Managers / Advisors for the marketing and distribution of the mutual fund schemes.

Hi,
    I am instructor at Eten Finance which is providing CFA training. If interested, you can visit our website.

By: etenfinance
    http://www.etenfinance.com/

Being one of the most respected professions, people in finance sector can look forward to a satisfactory and successful career. It can grant you one of the most prestigious designations in the long run. Enrolling oneself in this kind of a course or training program stands out to be the first step that you take towards this big leap in your profession. Undergoing a good financial analyst course trains you in achieving skills and knowledge that can be used by you at various stages of your professional life. Knowledge of proper investment analysis and methodologies lets you gain a strong base for understanding the real world scenarios.

Various forms of certification programs have been launched that allows an individual to gain complete knowledge on this subject and thus can launch his career in this prospect. Having a professional certification degree lets a candidate apply for a position in reputed companies and he can also expect a good pay package as well. Possessing a professional degree can take you places in the finance and investment related career fields. Therefore, choosing to obtain a financial analyst course degree can definitely be a bright career choice.

Hello,if you want to get information regarding finance certification course then this site can help you..www.iplaneducation.com