Thread: CFA L3 Candidates

Hybrid View

CFA L3 Candidates

Hi All,

Has any of the L3 candidates started their preparation...? and can people also guide regarding the sponsorship for a society when we register for the L3 exam..

Hi sir,
    am swathi i have attempted my cfa level 1 exam in dec 2011 and am confident about mt results and also attending level 2 classes in ETEN FINANCE in hyd. I need your suggestions to complete my level 2 in first attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by swathi4cfa View Post
    Hi sir,
    am swathi i have attempted my cfa level 1 exam in dec 2011 and am confident about mt results and also attending level 2 classes in ETEN FINANCE in hyd. I need your suggestions to complete my level 2 in first attempt.

Hi Swathi,

Congratulations on passing Level 1!

Level 2 is defintely tougher and more time needs to be devoted. Start early and practice a lot of sample papers.

~Sriram~

Administrator

Agenda for the Fourth Online Meeting

This Online Study Group will continue to review Behavioral Finance (Study Session 3) and discuss practice problems and clear any doubts.

Next meeting on January 7, 2011 at 7:30pm India time i.e. 10pm at Beijing, 9am at New York, 2pm at London

How to join the Online Meeting? Please read the post by clicking the following link:
    http://www.daulatguru.com/finance-fo...ull=1#post2434

Guys,

If you are studying from the CFA Institute books, you should take a look at the errors in the curriculum books:

http://www.cfainstitute.org/Eratta/2...5_november.pdf

CFA Level 3 exam - LOS Comparision

In a previous online meeting, we had discussed that it is important to compare the LOS (for the CFA Level 3 exam) in 2012 with the LOS in 2011.

Some LOS in 2011 have been removed or reworded in 2012. The significant changes/additions in 2012 are:
    1. All the LOS in Study Session 3 (Behavioral Finance) are different from last year
    2. Study Sesion 6 (Capital Markets), Reading 18, LOS k,l,m are new
    3. Study Sesion 7 (Economics), Reading 19, LOS d is new
    4. Study Sesion 13 (Alternative Investments), Reading 31, LOS t is new

HI,

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies for 2015 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2015 CFA all levels

2. 2015 FRM-I & II

3. 2015 ERP

4. 2015 CPA

5. 2015 CAIA

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

An offshore company can purchase or be assigned the right to use a copyright, patent, trademark or know-how by its original holders with a power to sublicence. Upon acquisition of the intellectual property right the offshore company can then enter into agreement with licensees around the world who would be able to exploit the intellectual property right in various countries.
    Offshore Direct provide legal company formation solutions.