Thread: Need of Information Security for Finance Industry

Need of Information Security for Finance Industry

Finance forum is good forum. I would have come across this few months back. I am starting a new and important discussion on Information security for Finance Industry.As we know how Important and sensitive are Customer's financial records.Finance companies have various sensitive information which includes bank Account details, personal information , credit card details, ATM Pins of large number of customers. Looking at the Increase number of cyber attacks on Finance sector ,it is of at most importance to protect your customer's data and records from these cyber attacks.
    I am working in ANA Cyber Forensic Private Limited which is Information Security service provider. You can connect with us at www.anacyber.com or write to us for any queries at info@anacyber.com

Hi,

Greetings from MoneyMindz.Com!! SPEND,SAVE and INVEST SMARTLY!!!

We Intend to Provide free Financial Literacy and Investment Advice.

We are India's first financial search engine and best Investment and Financial Planners in the Market.
    we have associated ourselves in providing free investment education and financial awareness to the general public and as we believe in Investment Freedom.

For more information on free Financial Advisory and Investments Give us a missed call on 022 - 62116588

or Visit website http://moneymindz.com/

Or Download MoneyMindz Financial Freedom App https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...neymindz&hl=en

what are your views on the latest aadhar data breach