Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: CFA L2 candidates

We are starting an initiative to post sample questions for CFA Level 2. Please check the details at:
    http://www.daulatguru.com/finance-fo...=1806#post1806

That's great Team DG!

dnpatel
    Hi, I am Dattesh Patel>>
    Just needed a favor from all of you.
    Daulatguru team have consulted with me to improve and make this forum more efficient.
    They are planning to have a facility for its user of this forum of having chat and make a conference of its users to discuss the topics and problems with the other users using SKYPE.
    By this kind of facility the subscribers can make free and instant conversation at a specific mutually agreed time.
    So , They need a suggestion or feedback on the same.
    So, just post your opinion and reply must.
    Please reply.

ngopalakrishna
    Hi, I think that would be a wonderful initiative.

In fact I was thinking of classes over skype. You know something like, we can have difficult LOS sessions distributed across different folks and we prepare and take a class over skype. That way improves our knowledge and also lesser time to study for other students.

I am game for it, anybody interested in this? let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ngopalakrishna View Post
    Hi, I think that would be a wonderful initiative.

In fact I was thinking of classes over skype. You know something like, we can have difficult LOS sessions distributed across different folks and we prepare and take a class over skype. That way improves our knowledge and also lesser time to study for other students.

I am game for it, anybody interested in this? let me know.
    This is a good idea. If you know someone who is a CFA Charterholder or has cleared CFA L3, then please request him/her to spend an hour with DG members on Skype where we can get our doubts cleared.

Hi.. I am planning to join classes for CFA L2, but I am confuse between Edu Pristine and Finstructor. Please suggest which one is better.

Some of my friends have attended EduPristine's classes and the feedback has been generally good. However as they have scaled, the faculty quality is not uniform. It is better to take feedback from the students of the center where you will attend the classes.

HI,

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies for 2015 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2015 CFA all levels

2. 2015 FRM-I & II

3. 2015 ERP

4. 2015 CPA

5. 2015 CAIA

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

An offshore company can purchase or be assigned the right to use a copyright, patent, trademark or know-how by its original holders with a power to sublicence. Upon acquisition of the intellectual property right the offshore company can then enter into agreement with licensees around the world who would be able to exploit the intellectual property right in various countries.
    Offshore Direct provide legal company formation solutions.