Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA L2 candidates

Re: CFA L2 candidates

You can buy any one of them. Both the calculators are good enough for the CFA exams.

- Nidhi

@ Nidhi - Thanks for your reply.I heard that BA II proff has 3 more keys and it will help in level 3.If I bought BA II plus it will nt affect on level 3 exam.Please reply.Is BA II plus will be sufficient for clearing all 3 Levels.

I had the same question.....lamxi xerox said BII+Professional has 3 extra keys which is used for Level 3....is it so?

Hi Guys,

Did you find the cost difference of the two calculators? If the extra amount is not much, then we can go for the higher version.

- Naveen

2.2k and 3.2k(laxmi xerox) ....thts the price of each one.....i think some other place in mumbai its for 2.7k....so with a few guys buying together v can possibly get a discount...let me know if ur interested...mite buy 2gether in 2 weeks time....

Hey Frnds,

The Price of BA II Plus cost around Rs 2100 n BA II proff cost around Rs 3300

Quote Originally Posted by souv1
    Hey Frnds,

The Price of BA II Plus cost around Rs 2100 n BA II proff cost around Rs 3300
    from which place?....i inquired from laxmi xerox this evening...2.2k and 3.2k....

Wanted to know if there are any changes in Schweser 2010 and 2009.I was using my friends Sc hweser 2009 for my june 2010 level 2 prep.

Can anyone broadly point out the differences (any new topics etc) in the syllabi's.Have they made any changes in syllabus due to the recent financial crisis..?

I have almost prepared form 2009 books but if there is a big difference , I wont mind buying n having a look at 2010's Schweser

Please suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by naveen
    Hi Guys,

Did you find the cost difference of the two calculators? If the extra amount is not much, then we can go for the higher version.

- Naveen

The Pro version includes an improved display, a new metallic case and several features not available on the BA II PLUS including:

Duration (Macaulay)
    Modified IRR
    NFV
    Pay Back
    Discounted Payback
    P/Y-C/Y from 12 to 1

So if you can afford the Pro version, then go for it. Otherwise the normal version would be able to solve all the questions in the CFA exams. It just might involve more steps when you solve some problems...but that's rare.

tht's quite a bit...i think i can afford paying 1k more when I've already paid 50k for the test

Thanks Neetu!