Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Various career options in Finance

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:Pricing analyst interview questions

Best regards.

Hw cfa will value added to chartered accountant

Hi friends

I am avinash javvaji ,qualified Chartered Accountant with 1.5 year Experiance in Finance profile. I want to do CFA Program ,hw it is value Added to me.

Please suggest me, it may help to my carrer growth in finance world.

Regards

Avinash Javvaji

CFA is recognized globally. If you are trying for jobs with MNCs or trying to go outside India, then CFA will add value to your resume.

Hi, could someone please advise on the kind of job offers a CFA level 1 candidate can get?

thanks.

CFA job profiles

Quote Originally Posted by n.paramita View Post
    Hi, could someone please advise on the kind of job offers a CFA level 1 candidate can get?

thanks.
    The following job profiles are possible after CFA:

Buy Side jobs:
    • Investment Companies like Mutual Funds
    • Private Client Wealth Management
    • Hedge Funds
    • Commercial Banks
    • Insurance Companies
    • Pensions and Foundations

Sell Side jobs:
    • Investment Bank M&A related
    • Broker Dealer
    • Equity Research Analyst

Other job profiles include:
    • Consultancy
    • Government/Regulator
    • University/College
    • Economics Research Firm

EugeneWilliam
    Great post. Yeah nowadays Finance corporations have started hiring applicants for numerous job positions in this industry and various careers options are also available in finance. No doubt, it's a peak time when applicants should be prepared and take the benefit from industry.

There are a number of sectors in the financial industry that offers many exciting and rewarding employment opportunities but it is better to choose according to interest and qualifications. In addition attending finance events will also help you to enhance the level of finance education and helps to latest updates of corporate world.

frank3
    career in finance isn't all about money, but it's close. For the business graduate, obtaining a degree is just the beginning. What's left is to take a closer look at available career options, measuring which industry sectors have the greatest need for new professionals. The finance industry is multifaceted, offering a variety of positions catering to a number of different skills and interests. Financial services have multiple sub-industries encompassing niche opportunities. The key to individual success is to research, locate and land the financial job that has the greatest compatibility with your skills and interests. The same is true for professionals seeking a change in scenery and who want to give a new sector a shot.

bharatbookbureau

Career in finance

Career options in finance can include investment banking, equity research, Risk Management (Finance), wealth management,private equity and commercial banking. Considering that fact that the economy worldwide is performing poorly and the number of openings in the finance field is less, it is advisable that one holds a strong educational qualification and professional background before making a career in the finance field.

Choosing a branch is also good idea and for me as an advice stick on what is you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by khushbu.sanyal@gmail.com View Post
    I am in the first year of my MBA program. I want to know about the various job profiles in finance and the hierarchy in the finance firms. Where can I find this info?
    ICFMP (Intelivisto Certified Financial Market Professional is a 4-month program.These Financial courses are designed to provide MBA, Post-Graduate and Graduate students of finance stream, an edge over other students to achieve their professional goals and deliver the key responsibilities effectively. Apart from finance students, investors also can get measure of various fundaments of share markets which can help them in their goal of wealth creation. After successfully completing our financial markets courses, one could get the jobs in the role of investment advisor, financial advisor, wealth manager, financial manager, risk manager,