Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Career in Finance through MSc Finance?!

@Cinque:- Thanks for the info. Can u plz help me with the placement info (companies, avg % of student placement) as well ??

regards,

Currently there are very unemployment in the world. Colleges & universities are increasing day by day but they are not providing better placement. If any one can be do preparation of campus placement then they can visit Campus Express.
    A placement test evaluates your knowledge and skills. This knowledge is usually acquired over a long period of time. You cannot learn it overnight or in a few weeks prior to the test.
    The tests in Campus Express are placement tests and their purpose is to place you into the Math, Reasoning and English class that best suits you.
    It is VERY important that you try to do your best when taking a placement test so that you are not misplaced.
    A review of basic math concepts and skills can significantly raise a student's score on a math/reasoning placement test. The basic math test are very important for aptitude and reasoning test. Please visit http://cinqueeducation.com/

I also like finance related topics very much. I also want to join MSc finance. I've interest in accounts, finance from beginning.

hi,
    i hv done b.tech a year ago nd currently working as a software developer bt i have a keen intrest in finance. I hv got a chance as trader in Future First for which i m going to face the interview soon. I want to know how to prepare for that nd how to get best out of it as i dnt wnt to miss this chance, this has always been a dream for plz do help me out.
    Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by galohi33 View Post
    hi,
    i hv done b.tech a year ago nd currently working as a software developer bt i have a keen intrest in finance. I hv got a chance as trader in Future First for which i m going to face the interview soon. I want to know how to prepare for that nd how to get best out of it as i dnt wnt to miss this chance, this has always been a dream for plz do help me out.
    Thanks.
    There are some posts related to Future First that can be helpful:

http://daulatguru.com/finance-forum-...full=1#post328

http://daulatguru.com/finance-forum-...wfull=1#post85

thanks admin

thanks a lot dg_admin for ur valuable information

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by galohi33 View Post
    thanks a lot dg_admin for ur valuable information
    Welcome!
    If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Intelivisto Consulting India (P) Ltd. also imparts training to the students and professionals, especially those who desire to make it big in finance sector. Intelivisto.com offers various short-term courses that teach nuances of share market and other aspects of finance domain.

@Intelivisto:- Do you provide training for CFA & FRM certifications ?? I am interested for that.

Regards,
    Prabir.

Students seeking degrees in finance, accounting, and related fields take banking and finance courses. Coursework includes an overview of national as well as international banking systems and regulations that govern the lending, investment and holding of funds. Students also learn about the Federal Reserve, commercial and consumer lending, financial auditing and how to asses a debtor's ability to pay off loans.