Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Entry level finance jobs!!!!

Re: Start Career in Banking after engineering

World6 my 2 cents - Frankly speaking certifications like from NSE or IIBT will never land you into any finance Jobs. These certifications are just to show the recruiter ur interest on the subject. Most of the people(including me ) in this forum have already given these certifications and have felt that they are of no use.

By the way what are you currently doing?

One more tip: First please sort out ur area of interest becuz finance as a field is ocean and there are thousands of thing to learn.

Opening for an Equity Research Analyst

Unifi Capital Private Limited (Unifi) is a boutique investment banking company focusing on providing Funds Management, Corporate Finance and allied services. Headquartered in Chennai, Unifi has offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, United Arab Emirates and Mauritius. The company is a member of both the National stock exchange and the Bombay stock exchange and is a SEBI authorised portfolio manager. Unifi

Commodity trading (metals) entry level opportunities

Please click the link for details:

http://jobs.efinancialcareers.com/jo...0000673592.htm

Job posting and getting jobs both are so much difficult now a days.I am also looking for good job for myself but still i did not get as such.I need to know about this how i can get it?Please share some idea of getting job.I will wait for your reply.Thank you.

Finance jobs from MPA Group

Position: Senior Relationship Manager, Portfolio Management Services

Exp: 3-5 years experience as a RM/Sales/Marketing personnel in Mutual Fund Equity Distribution /PMS Distribution/HNI Broking

Company: MPA Finsecurities Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of MPA Financial Services Ltd which is a SEBI registered category I merchant banker and one of the biggest debt syndication/ corporate debt advisory companies in Eastern India with offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai and London.

Responsibilities:

Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships.
    Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity Portfolio Management Services
    Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization
    Strong communication and customer service skills
    Responsible for building a high performance team of RMs/Equity Sales Managers/Dealers that will acquire and manage HNI equity clients on a regular basis, month on month
    Please send your updated resume to me ASAP. Also mention your current and exp ctc. and notice period in the mail.

Rahul Sonthalia, rahul@mpafinsecurities.com

============================================
    Position: Marketing Head, Portfolio Management Services

Exp: 5 years+ experience as a RM/Sales/Marketing personnel in Mutual Fund Equity Distribution /PMS Distribution/HNI Broking and team lead

Company: MPA Finsecurities Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of MPA Financial Services Ltd which is a SEBI registered category I merchant banker and one of the biggest debt syndication/ corporate debt advisory companies in Eastern India with offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai and London.

Responsibilities:

The PMS team provides segregated mandate services to High Net worth individual and institutional investors. The PMS business requires experienced Relationship Managers to spearhead the sales process by creating and building the distributor network.

Manage Key Distributor relationships to enhance share of wallet.
    Meet sales management at Distributors to sell the PMS proposition.
    Manage key relationships with large institutional or individual clients.
    Be an expert Investments Counsellor and support Relationship Managers at the Distributor with customer acquisition and retention of their key clients.
    Work closely with the Investments team in providing high quality client servicing.
    The role requires a frequent direct interface with the client. A mature person with the ability to sell and play an advisory role and discuss the markets and portfolio with ease would be an ideal fit.
    Strong relationship and selling skill and understanding of capital market
    Please send your updated resume to me ASAP. Also mention your current and exp ctc. and notice period in the mail.

============================================
    Position: Equity Research Analyst, in PMS vertical

Exp: 3-5 years experience in Equity research focussing Indian companies

Responsibilities:

The position will be of a BUY side analyst in the PMS vertical which the company is entering into. The responsibility would include

Generating stock investment ideas in the mid cap-small cap space
    Liaising with the sell side analyst with the empanelled brokers
    Preparing stock recommendation reports
    Restructuring the portfolio of clients
    Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
    Excellent knowledge of Indian Stock markets and fundamental equity research

Thanks DG for posting these jobs.

Is there any Equity Research job with the MPA group for someone with no experience but with an MBA in Finance?

search jobs, in india, UAE, and all major cities of india

search jobs, in india, UAE, and all major cities of india
    register on http://www.jobdhundo.com
    for job networking

Become a Foreign Currency Money Manager.......
    Check out the details here : http://bit.ly/kFJ338

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Account rep job description

Best regards.

opening in Banking and financial jobs

new job opening in Banking and financial jobs

here is the link

http://www.jobdhundo.com/jobs.aspx?cat=28