Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Entry level finance jobs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akash.kulkarne@gmail.com View Post
    I am Akash and graduated from a business school in Canada.
    I have found this website useful:
    https://www.onewire.com/Default.aspx

You may try and see....
    I agree with this,
    one wire is a good one.

Many people want to go in Govt. Sector they wish the jobs in this area due to the security in career and a many more other benefits, so aspirants who wish govt.Graduate Jobs 2015 job need to focused preparation for making the career in the Govt. Sector, because there are limited seats available in the Govt Sector and numbers of candidate apply for the single job.
    Aspirants need to check the information regarding to the any Government jobs, which are given in official advertisement at our portal you can follow us through our daily e-mails newsletter. We are also on the Facebook and tweeters for daily updates like our page.
    http://applicationform2015.com

Seeking Entry Level Financial Analyst Job.

Hello everyone,
    I'm a CFA level 2 candidate, completed level 1 in July 2015, M.COM (DU) and B.COM Hons (DU) with 26 months of work ex in Deloitte and Touche as an external auditor, data analyst, financial statement preparation and anlaysis, statutory audits and business processes. CUrrently I'm unemployed and actively looking for an entry level financial analyst job in the fields of corporate finance, portfolio management, credit analysis, equity and investment research. I have registered on a few job portals but haven't quite found the right job profile. Please guide me as to how I can draw attention to my application, short term courses to enhance my resume and companies that recruit at entry level with the above mentioned education background.

Thanks