Thread: 2015 CFA (all levels), FRM (1 & 2), ERP, CPA

Hybrid View

2015 CFA (all levels), FRM (1 & 2), ERP, CPA

HI,

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies for 2015 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2015 CFA all levels

2. 2015 FRM-I & II

3. 2015 ERP

4. 2015 CPA

5. 2015 CAIA

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com
    Last edited by digitalbooks; 01-06-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks for this information. bmc recruitment 2015-16
    Many people want to go in Govt. Sector they wish the jobs in this area due to the security in career and a many more other benefits, so aspirants who wish govt. job need to focused preparation for making the career in the Govt. Sector, because there are limited seats available in the Govt Sector and numbers of candidate apply for the single job.BMC Junior Engineer recruitment 2015 was released. Interested candidates can apply for MCGM recruitment notification 2015 of 304 vacancies in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical fields.visit: http://sarkarinaukriexam.org

We have following digital PDF's/Soft copies available for 2016 study materials available at very reasonable price:

1. 2016 CFA all levels,
    2. 2016 FRM-I & II,
    3. 2015 PRM,
    4. 2015 ERP,
    5. 2015 CPA,
    6. 2015 CAIA,
    7. 2015 ACCA,
    8. 2015 CIMA
    9. 2015 GMAT

For further details and samples please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

We have 2016 materials available now:

1. 2016 CFA all levels
    2. 2016 FRM both levels
    3. 2016 ERP (new pattern syllabus) both levels
    4. 2016 PMP (PMI)
    5. 2016 GMAT
    6. 2016 ACCA

In case you need any materials, please drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

I am a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and I took the CFA Level 2 exam a week and a half ago. I work for a boutique wealth management firm and our clients are primarily individuals and families (my career is primarily personal finance). The CFP designation is much more relevant for working with individuals because the topics cover everything you would see in someone’s financial situation (Investments, Insurance, Taxes, Estate Planning, etc.). The CFA designation is a much deeper dive into investments, which is great, but if you are trying to work in personal finance, you are going to see a lot more “Should I contribute to a ROTH IRA, or traditional IRA?”, vs. “What is the currency gain/loss when company X translates their sales into their presentation currency”.

At the end of the day, they are both great designations and I would recommend pursuing both, but the CFP designation is going to give you more bang for your buck if you are trying to focus on personal finance.

3d printing service hyderabad lucknow india

2017 CFA, FRM, ERP, CAIA, GMAT, Financial Modelling, Advanced excel available, drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com for more details.