Thread: Study Partner for preparation of CFA Level 1

Study Partner for preparation of CFA Level 1

Hello everybody. I am taking the CFA Level 1 exam. I really need help and am looking for a study partner. I have put my study schedule and profile on StudyPal. It would be highly beneficial if we study together.
    My best wishes.

PRM Designation is also popular but FRM is more recognized. In many job postings I have seen FRM as something preferred and not PRM.
    Rojgar Samachar Also candidates are required to pass four exams to be awarded the PRM designation and it's just one for FRM if you try this year.
    The week after week conveys ad for employment of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Universities, affirmation sees for expert courses, examination notification and aftereffects of associations like UPSC, SSC and other general enrollment bodies and mid level vocation advancement opportunities. Notwithstanding this, there is likewise an Editorial portion, which conveys articles on vocation opportunities. The article Career Guidance new and forthcoming fields or expert exercises with data on the business prospects in the region, capabilities needed to enter the calling and the organization to benefit training and preparing.
    forthcoming exam list wannabes, you can take data which are given in authority commercial for any Government employments the definite connection you will get on this web entry routinely. visit: http://sarkarinaukriexam.org