Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NCFM Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module

need info regarding certification

I completed MBA Finance in 2011 after my B.Tech IT in 2009.
    i wanna go to finance field.

1.which field in finance consists salary growth?

pls don't say it is based upon your performance. I am ready to do hardwork.
    i wanna append any certification to my resume regarding the field you are going to suggest.

i know the basics of accounting only.
    so please tell me which certification i have to take, please give me the complete details.
    and is there any certifications for buy-side equity research in NCFM.

First of all i am searching for an entry(job). If anyone have the opportunity in your hand pls let me know.
    right now i am in bangalore.

thank you

You can consider NCFM module related to Equity Research:
    http://www.nseindia.com/content/ncfm...q_research.htm

There is a firm called Aranca that's currently hiring people for Equity Research. You can try that for entry level job:
    http://www.aranca.com/india-operations.aspx

Please Help

Hi....

I'm planning for an MBA from one of the top 10-15 b-schools of the country within 1-2 yr.I did my B.E in CSE from a reputed engg college(2011 pass-out).But, I'm currently working in a IT Services co.(CTS) for last 5 months,while I intend to do my MBA in Finance. I've no earlier certifications on finance. Will the NSE's NCFM be a help to prove my inclination to finance? Which certifications should I go for(please specify the order too)?? I've less than 6 months to complete those because after that B-Schools interviews would probably start.

Is there anything other than ncfm which can be of use to me?? please suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by debjit View Post
    Hi....

I'm planning for an MBA from one of the top 10-15 b-schools of the country within 1-2 yr.I did my B.E in CSE from a reputed engg college(2011 pass-out).But, I'm currently working in a IT Services co.(CTS) for last 5 months,while I intend to do my MBA in Finance. I've no earlier certifications on finance. Will the NSE's NCFM be a help to prove my inclination to finance? Which certifications should I go for(please specify the order too)?? I've less than 6 months to complete those because after that B-Schools interviews would probably start.

Is there anything other than ncfm which can be of use to me?? please suggest.
    If you are going to start your MBA in 2 year, then you will have time for more certifications. Otherwise NCFM is a good start. NCFM is not given much importance by employers like Goldman Sachs or Standard Chartered Bank (these are the kind of jobs you'll aspire for after your MBA). But your inclination towards finance can be shown.

You can do CFA Level 1, if you get time before your interviews etc. Else you can also explore some Financial Modeling course that teaches basic finance stuff along with practical Excel Modeling.

NCFM study material with real exam format, online mock test available at intelivisto[dot]com. Register email id and take free demo test.

he aim of our institute is to develop skills and competency in securities markets. Covering theoretical and practical training in subjects related to capital markets. And we providing week-end classes for employee's.
    Programmes Highlights@ CreativeSoft
    The aim of this course is to create stock market professionals by giving strong fundamental knowledge and the most modern job-oriented practical training.