Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Welcome to the Forum!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sonunilam View Post
    Hi
    I'm from Mumbai and interested in learning finance....specially about loans and finance. Hope to find many interesting things here.
    We have some members from Mumbai and you can connect with them. Please feel free to ask finance-related questions.

Hii,
    I am Investment Banker in Value Line Company . Value Line is currently one of the leading investment banks in India and has a market leading position across the spectrum of services it offers.

Hello everyone,
    I am new in this forum.I am working as a financial consultant in a small industry. I am looking here for some interesting topic to discussed here in this forum.Hope for a nice time.
    Last edited by Corey; 26-03-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    Corey

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am new in this forum.I am working as a financial consultant in a small industry.I am looking here for some interesting topic to discussed here in this forum.Hope for a nice time.
    Welcome Corey!

What's your exact job profile in finance?

hi friends, I am new to this forum site but I'm excited to know what can get here...
    I am looking forward to gain a lot of information regarding finance......
    Last edited by juliee; 08-04-2013 at 01:47 AM.

I am also a newly joined member in this forum site hope we share our knowledge and experience together . Expecting to stay here for long

Administrator
    Welcome Francisco and Juliee.
    Please feel free to post your questions/doubts regarding finance topics.

Seeking Entry Level Financial Analyst Job.

Hello everyone,
    I'm a CFA level 2 candidate, completed level 1 in July 2015, M.COM (DU) and B.COM Hons (DU) with 26 months of work ex in Deloitte and Touche as an external auditor, data analyst, financial statement preparation and anlaysis, statutory audits and business processes. CUrrently I'm unemployed and actively looking for an entry level financial analyst job in the fields of corporate finance, portfolio management, credit analysis, equity and investment research. I have registered on a few job portals but haven't quite found the right job profile. Please guide me as to how I can draw attention to my application, short term courses to enhance my resume and companies that recruit at entry level with the above mentioned education background.

Thanks

I am an ICWAI student, and I gone through the entire forum. Its simply amazing. Thanks to the Forum Admin.