Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to DaulatGuru's Forum!

We want to create a community of finance students and professional who are willing to help each other. So please feel free to post your queries, debate and discuss. However you must refrain from abusive or insulting posts. Also avoid transmitting materials which are protected by law. We reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules and we can delete any post which is inappropriate for the community.

We hope this community can create value for themselves by maintaining a high level of quality.
    So let's share, collaborate and learn!

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

The Forum looks great!

But I had issues with the activation link while registration. And also my activation mail went to the spam folder.
    I just thought that I should bring that to your notice.

- Gourav

Thanks Gourav for the feedback!

We are trying to fix the problem but sometimes the registration activation email might go to your spam/bulk/junk folder. So please check that folder if you don't get the activation email.

In case you still cannot register, just use your existing Google Account username (enter full email address) and password to login. So the username will be: yourusername@gmail.com and password will be your Gmail password.

Please add info@daulatguru.com to your list of contacts.

Hi All,

I am glad to see this forum and would like to congratulate the team who started it.

I am from Jamshedpur and I was preparing for the CFA Level 1 exam. I did not get access to much guidance and help and so it'll be really nice if we can form study groups for different cities in India. I think students in Mumbai or Delhi get much more resources compared to others from smaller cities/towns.

How can we do that?

Thank you,
    Neetu

Thanks Neetu!
    That's a good suggestion and we can implement it.

We request the members of this forum to start city-specific threads if you want to form study groups for exams like CFA, FRM etc. This can help to share resources, study materials etc.

Regards,
    Sougata

I had posted a query and someone responded to it. However I didn't receive any notification from the website.

Is there a way I can get notified when someone replies my query?

I think we should start new thread for each metros which will include Job openings, study group etc.

Thanks
    Ashish

Hi Ashish,

In the long-term we'll implement your suggestions. Now we are trying to bring people to one platform for sharing finance exams/jobs info. There are many CFA/FRM/Finance job groups on Orkut/Facebook/LinkedIn etc. The task of consoli****** these groups is challenging and we are trying to do that.

We hope to get some help from all of you in this regard.

Thanks,
    Sougata

I recently saw that DG is offering some discounts to it's members. Can you please explain me the concept? How will it help me?

Richa Paeriwal

I am MBA (finance) professional working in a bank. I have gone through your entire website.It's simply 'KNOWLEDGE BANK' and the contents are highly useful for a finance professionals & students. The posted interviews are very nice. Please update us about more such interviews. Thank you DG Team.

Girish Khajuriya